Project process is managed, monitored and reported by a project manager who is appointed by us and prepares a project plan according to PMI (Project Management Institute) methods.
WHY DO YOU NEED PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
Individuals, companies, countries give effort to maximise the triangle of Quality-Time-Cost by using their sources in most efficient way for all activities. However, it is just possible whether they define, plan, apply and control each step and process in the activities.
SCOPE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project process is based on the methods of PMI (Project Management Institute) and is directed an appointed project manager who is responsible to reach the aim by maximising the triangle of Quality-Time-Cost most efficiently.
PROCESS OF PMI
- Beginning : Authorising and defining new project or a stage and inform stakeholders
- Planning : Formation of scope, defination of goal and development of approach and methods to reach the goal
- Implementation : Defining and carrying out the work which is planed in project management
- Monitoring and Controlling : Monitoring, checking and controlling performans goals which are defined in project management plan.
- Closing : Completing project/stage/contract activities and finishing the project officially.
BASIS STAGES IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Human Resources Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management